[Asterisk-Users] E100P Call Deflection - Redirecting an Incoming Call with ISDN (Resend)

Craig Foley craig.foley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 16:13:37 MST 2004

Hi,

  Is it possible to perform Call Deflection, if that's the correct
term, to forward incoming phone calls on an E100P to another remote
phone number?   I've found support for the CAPI cards, but nothing
that seems to refer to the Zaptel side of things?

  Unless I'm barking up the wrong tree...  The goal being to redirect
an incoming call, without having to use a 2nd line to make the
outgoing call.

Cheers,
Craig Foley.