Please stay on-topic. (was Re: [Asterisk-Users] Sparco Office Supplies...) [OT]

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 14:36:07 MST 2004

Steve Kann wrote:
> Christopher L. Wade wrote:
>
> Maybe somewhere, there's a mailing list for people who like to do free
> business research for other people, or a list for amateur private
> investigators.  Your post would be on-topic there.
>
> So, I think I will send this to the list, in the hopes that it will help
> improve the level of conversation, but with apologies if it ends up just
> adding to the clutter.
>
> -SteveK

Which is why my original post had [OT] in the subject, so that those
people to don't care to give a friendly helping hand to someone who
asked nicely DONT HAVE TO READ THE EMAIL! (sorry for the shouting, but
I'm tired of defending an off topic post - my deepest apologies to those
on the list who didn't mind my off-topic post)

For that matter, I'm not going to bother finishing my thought, those
people who are griping at me for a off-topic request (that is just as
off-topic as anything else marked as off-topic) are just getting me into
a pissing contest I told myself I wouldn't get into.

Bye,
Chris

PS: out of the, according to previous list emails flaming people for
various things, 8000 people on this list, only 2, count that TWO, people
seem to think my post was an offense to the rest of the list, thats
0.025% of the list, so exactly who found my post offensive... I digress
into pissing again.

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com