[Asterisk-Users] RE: [OT] Sparco Office Supplies... (yeah right)

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 09:24:07 MST 2004

Christopher Jacob wrote:
> Come on, this guy accomplished exactly what he wanted to... He got everyone
> going to Google and searching for Sparco...
>
> Don't buy in... just press delete and move on.
>
> ~c

Thanks a lot for that [bleep]hole!  My request is perfectly valid.

I've been on this list for several months now, I could have easily
requested this help then, I at that point would have expected an answer
like yours.  However, I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU ACTUALLY BUY FROM SPARCO.COM.

I simply work here, I don't own the company.  You buying from sparco
versus any other Ingram Micro (TD, MA, D&H, Synnex, etc.) reseller
doesn't make me any happier (except that it might help me get a bonus,
yeah right!).

By the way, I would venture a guess that there are approximately 100
authorized distribution resellers on this list, PLEASE buy from them if
you think that was the purpose of my original post, PLEASE.  I really
really really mean it, go buy from them!  If you'd like, I'll even
compile a list and post it on the wiki!  Would you like that?  I'll do
it, if you want me to!

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you, but next time you
assume something like you just did, remember what assuming anything does
to u and me! [*** + * + ** = assume]

PS: My boss would [*will*] kill me if [*when*] he reads this email.  He
regularly googles through mailing list archives, so he'll read this
email and notice that I said I don't care, but you see, it's his
company, not mine, I simply do my job as requested, which is to ensure
that our systems run, and run cheaply - nothing more - nothing less.

Enough ranting, but I just had to piss into the wind for a second.

Thanks [ a lot ],
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com