[Asterisk-Users] [OT] Sparco Office Supplies...

Christopher L. Wade clwade at sparco.com
Wed Oct 27 08:51:30 MST 2004

Michael Giagnocavo wrote:
> I don't want to even guess what kinda response this is gonna get... did you
> even bother using Google? The first result is a store that sells sparco
> office supplies... perhaps badgering them could turn up a lead?

We've tried that in the past, we were typically told to 'go away' when
we explain that we only need the *direct* contact info.  Since we sell
products online, most companies selling this stuff don't want to give us
contact info for Sparco Office Products, as they could - in their eyes -
be driving nails into their own coffin for doing so.  I say this
because, as most e-commerce companies know, adding the ability to sell
products from a new manufacturer _can_ take less than a day to
implement, and when you already have an established customer base asking
for it... you get the point.

I know google is a great resource, I use it daily, but google only goes
so far, then you have to research by hand.  This is where we keep coming
up empty handed.  I posted to the list simply asking one thing, does
anybody have the *direct* contact info for Sparco Office Products?

Thank you,
Chris

--
Christopher L. Wade                     Unistar-Sparco Computers, Inc.
Senior Systems Administrator                            dba Sparco.com