[Asterisk-Users] Multiple SIP gateway accounts

Adam Greenbaum lists at refinitive.com
Wed Oct 27 07:58:53 MST 2004

Hi,

 I've searched the archive but can't seem to find the answer to my
problem (well, I might have, but 'EMAIL PROTECTED' was taking out some
key ingredients).

If you have multiple accounts on the same SIP-PSTN gateway, how do you
dial out of a particular one? I think the answer will also involve me
setting my domain and username on the outgoing invite, but I have a
feeling this might not work because of the authentication.

Currently My sent invite contains this:

From: "Adam Greenbaum" <sip:asterisk at MYIPADDRESS>

and I get the feeling it should look more like this.

From: "Adam Greenbaum" <sip:SIPGATEWAYUSERNAME at SIPGATEWAY>

Thanks for your help,

Adam.