[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream and CallerID

Doug Reid -Stormcorp doug at stormcorp.co.za
Wed Oct 27 05:17:47 MST 2004

Hi George

Are you using a Voicetronix card, if so the driver has not
yet been updated for caller ID. They are working on it. :)

Regards

Doug Reid
Director
Stormcorp Network Solutions (Pty) Ltd
Tel:    +27 11 807 1141
Fax:    +27 11 807 3504
Mobile: +27 83 989 0008
E-Mail: doug at stormcorp.co.za
Web:    www.stormcorp.co.za

---
NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you must
not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error, please notify Stormcorp Network Solutions,
its subsidiaries or associates, immediately. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically
states them to be the view of Stormcorp, its subsidiaries or
associates.