[Asterisk-Users] SUSE 9.1 and Zaptel

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed Oct 27 02:09:21 MST 2004

I am running Suse 9.1 with a TDM400 and E100P.  Both cards work like a
charm.
And if I can get it running then anyone can ;-)

The link line isn't quite right:

ln -s /usr/src/linux-2.6.4-52 /usr/src/linux-2.6

If you get errors still then its probably just the above command line
needs tweaking to be exactly the right directory name for your kernel
etc.
Always remember the make clean, as that occasionally fox's me.

HTH

Alex