[Asterisk-Users] BillSec and CLID in CDR Problem

R Wong rolland.wong at cgc.com.hk
Wed Oct 27 01:43:02 MST 2004

Dear All,

    I am not familer to the C Language and I am not sure what's happening...
    After upgraded the Asterisk to CVS with header
"CVS-HEAD-10/25/04-02:20:29", the CDR record of BillSec and CLID seems to be
incorrect.
    Before upgrade, I can using the SetCallerID to make the CLI to the
number that the system auto dialed out. But now it didn't change.
    For the billsec, before upgrade if caller hangup, the billsec is also
update but now it only remains "0" unless it goes into the Queue.
    Is there any modification I can make to the configuration or Makefile to
make it working again?
    Thanks for your help!!!

Regards,

R Wong