[Asterisk-Users] SUSE 9.1 and Zaptel

Paulo Adriano pauloadriano at wavelis.pt
Wed Oct 27 00:21:54 MST 2004

Hi Stephen,

I have been fighting this for 2 days now. Ready to quit...almost.

I m running SUSE 9.1 Kernel 2.6.4-52-smp (reported by cat /proc/version
..command)

When I go to the /usr/src/zaptel and run
make clean OK
make or make linux26    I get the message
Link /usr/src/linux-2.6 to your kernelsources first!

My question is what is the step by step process for doing this ? My
asterisk is running with SIP phones already , but now was the time to
add a reaL Line with a x100p card, but so far no sucess with zaptel . I
m not a Linux guru.

Thanks in advance

Paulo Adriano

Francisco Paulo Adriano
WaveLIS LDA
Mobile +351 91 870 87 98
Office + 351 21 989 83 34
Fax     +351 21 989 83 35
E-mail  :  pauloadriano at wavelis.pt

>>> Stephen Stull <sstull at gmail.com> 10/27 12:31 am >>>

I am currently running a Sangoma E1/T1 card with SuSE 9.1 Professional
-- what kind of help do you need?  Dialplan help?  Zap help?

shoot me an eMail here, I may be able to.