[Asterisk-Users] G.726

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Oct 26 14:50:55 MST 2004

Kevin,

Are you looking for references for an actual "implementation" by someone
on Asterisk?

I think those who replied to your post do not understand the meaning of
"Where can I find the open source G.729 implementation?".

Call me stupid, but I too don't understand the difference. As far as I
remember, the implementation that was referred several times in this
thread is the same as http://www.readytechnology.co.uk/open/g729/

It is the diff file that generates the codedc_g729.so file when
compiled.

Seshu Kanuri

SNIP-----