[Asterisk-Users] Auto-Login/Auto Answer

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Tue Oct 26 13:56:20 MST 2004

Following contributions from respondents on this list, we're using a
handytone ATA and an entry phone handset (no dial pad) as a batphone.  We've
set the ATA "autodial" value to an extension and created an entry in both
the sip.conf (for the handytone login/context specification) and
extension.conf for the autodial extension.  Not elegant but works well (for
us).

Hope this response is of some value

Bill Seddon