[Asterisk-Users] Graphing Date/Source/Destination nicely

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Tue Oct 26 13:11:14 MST 2004

Is there a open-source program out there that will graph the information in
the CDR? Like graph based on time of day, source, destination, etc. Wanted
to be able to see when we get the most calls, around what time of the day.
Also maybe would like to see who calls us the most, or which one of us picks
up the most calls. I was going to see if I could write some simple little
script using jpgraph and such, but I decided to ask here first in case
somebody has already done that. Don't want to re-invent the wheel.  I'm
aware of the web based cdr reports that gets its infro from mysql or
something, it does some basic graphing, but is there anything else similar
or better than that?