[Asterisk-Users] Need HELP to put * in use for good cause

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Tue Oct 26 12:51:33 MST 2004

>Sorry for the Top Posting but where is this discussion leading to? I do
>not want this to turn into a Windows Vs Linux thread, please....
>
>Are we not digressing a little too far from Asterisk discussion??

He posted with a few different problems. His "persistent problem with MS"
was about his setup and the fact that he was using different pieces of
software. Asterisk does little good for him if the rest of his system
doesn't work. No one was arguing about good or evil or bashing anything. Nor
was there any Linux VS Windows thing going on...