[Asterisk-Users] G.726

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 09:30:32 MST 2004

I would buy a $10 license of Digium's g.729 and do some testing with
that. From what people have told me, that "open source" g.729
implementation causes crashes, performs more poorly, and just isn't a
good idea. There are people that have had some success with it, but
for me, $10 is a pretty fair price to do some testing with, if g.729
is what you need.

Brian