[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.2

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Oct 26 09:05:03 MST 2004

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> russelb at CLEMSON.EDU wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone!
>>
>> Version 1.0.2 is now available for Asterisk, Zaptel, and libpri.
>

> Would it be possible to get official changelogs for these releases?
>
> (If they're out there, please point me toward them.)
>
> Thanks.

General changelog is part of the download.  Detailed changelogs are part
of the asterisk-cvs mailing list.

Asterisk 1.0.2
  -- Major bugfix release
Asterisk 1.0.1
  -- Added AGI over TCP support
  -- Add ability to purge callers from queue if no agents are logged in
  -- Fix inband PRI indication detection
  -- Fix for MGCP - always request digits if no RTP stream
  -- Fixed seg fault for ast_control_streamfile
  -- Make pick-up extension configurable via features.conf
  -- Numerous other bug fixes
Asterisk 1.0.0
  -- Use Q.931 standard cause codes for asterisk cause codes
  -- Bug fixes from the bug tracker
Asterisk 1.0-RC2
  -- Additional CDR backends
  -- Allow muted to reconnect
  -- Call parking improvements (including SIP parking support)
  -- Added licensed hold music from FreePlayMusic
  -- GR-303 and Zap improvements
  -- More bug fixes from the bug tracker
  -- Improved FreeBSD/OpenBSD/MacOS X support
Asterisk 1.0-RC1
  -- Innumerable bug fixes and features from the bug tracker
  -- Added Open Settlement Protocol (OSP) support
  -- Added Non-facility Associated Signalling (NFAS) Support
  -- Added alarm Monitoring support
  -- Added new MeetMe options
  -- Added GR-303 Support
  -- Added trunk groups