[Asterisk-Users] Need HELP to put * in use for good cause

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Tue Oct 26 08:51:31 MST 2004

Have you tried contacting Microsoft? Depending on the situation, you might
be able to get very low prices or even free (yes, as in cost) licenses for
your desktops. Microsoft can be very generous with non-profit and aid
organizations.

Just from a practical standpoint, that might be easier since it'll be no
retraining or loss/change of functionality.

-Michael