[Asterisk-Users] Need HELP to put * in use for good cause

Achilleus Papadopoulos achilleusp at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 06:14:54 MST 2004

Matthew, guys...

Sorry I confused you :-(
We are migrating to linux/ximian evolution because our
current destops running windows/outlook are not
legally licenced and we rather keep out euros for
something better than pay MS for licences. That is why
integrating "tapi" functionality to evolution is
crusial: so that the users will not experience a
"downgrade" in the features they alredy use in Outlook
as they migrate to Evolution.