[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Broadvoice, no incoming voice

Brian Weaver brian at fcu.com
Tue Oct 26 05:50:15 MST 2004

I'm having the same issue too. Just signed up, never had a problem
before with a sipura box at a friends house configured as an extension
off my Asterisk box. I'm behind NAT, and my firewall has the asterisk
box configured as a DMZ, also I forwarded the sip and RTP ports just
to be sure.

Anyone solve this one yet? I sent an email off to broadvoice but
they were less than helpful.

Tim Jackson <tim at angelinacounty.net> [2004-10-24 00:29:02 -0500]: