[Asterisk-Users] ACT Gateways

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Tue Oct 26 00:59:41 MST 2004

   Dear Alex,

   Which model you have? We test G11112DSU but the model is with too
many problems:
   1. The different items of the same model and the same firmware are
      with different problems;
   2. PSTN (FXO) to IP doesn't works for some devices - see point 1;
   3. SIP TA devices can't be registered to the SIP Server;
   4. For devices where the calls from PSTN to the FXO is working the
      ring signal is not sent to SIP Server. Only the connected Analog
      Phone to the FXS port rings. This is maybe because of point 3.
   5. The only way to place a call to the SIP TA is using:
      Prefix+Number at ip-address.
      Maybe this is because of point 3.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

ac> hi all

ac> as we have brought sample to test in singapore and
ac> have start deployment , if you need may be can email
ac> to me.

ac> regards

ac> alex chua