[Asterisk-Users] Auto-Login/Auto Answer

Michael at Matraex.com Michael at Matraex.com
Mon Oct 25 22:39:18 MST 2004

I think that I may have been confusing everything.
I am looking for a "batphone" or "hotline" compatible ATA.
I think this would work,  anyone know of one?

I am hoping that a Sipura 2000 will work but I can't figure out what
dialplan would match if a user simply picks up the phone.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nicolás
Gudiño
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 7:30 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Auto-Login/Auto Answer

Hi,

> has anyone plugged a headset directly into an FXS port on asterisk and

> kept the channel open permanently (indefinately)?
>
> How can I get around having to have the operator touch the phone other

> than having them put on the headset?

If you use Agentlogin, you have to place just one first call to the
agentlogin extension number. After login in, any call that arrives to a
queue that agent is a member of, it will pick up the call without user
intervention. If there is no call, they will hear music on hold till the
next call.

--
Nicolás Gudiño
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: