[Asterisk-Users] GPL thoughts

AST 386sx ast386 at myrealbox.com
Mon Oct 25 22:09:12 MST 2004

Ron,

You hit the best application of GPL.  Encryption program can be completely
open source without losing the privacy of the encrypted data.  You can
either use one way encryption such as any UNIX password system or
public-private key pair as PGP.  They are all open source, but it is
difficult to decrypt the information out of the file as long as you do not
issue the key to the other party.

ast386sx :-).