[Asterisk-Users] Help for Newbie?

David Ishmael dishmael at windwardcg.com
Mon Oct 25 16:15:57 MST 2004

That's what I'm doing.  I bought the TDM400P with an FXO module so I can
start testing/learning using my home PSTN connection.  I hope to eventually
connect my * box to my office PBX and try out some call routing.  I had
originally considered getting just the X100P for my house but the TDM400P
allows me to change modules in a single PCI slot as I need.

-Dave

  _____