[Asterisk-Users] Snom Phones and asterisk

Jeremy Rusnak jrusnak at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:55:52 MST 2004

Hello,

I have noticed on our Snom 190's that you need to pick up the handset
in order for the touch tones to be properly transmitted sometimes.  I
am not sure why this is, and have been unable to figure out a setting
that will allow it to work when you are using speaker mode.

Try picking up the handset and entering your digits and see if it
works that way.

Jeremy