[Asterisk-Users] Rhino channel bank configuration with T100P

Leandro leandro at texnet.it
Mon Oct 25 10:24:22 MST 2004

Hi,
I just bought a Rhino Channel Bank to use with my just bought T100P. Rhino channel bank provide a "autoT1" features that try to detect the framing and maybe the coding of the T1. Unfortunately I tried every combination of esf, d4 and b89zs and ami without success.

I tried also to manual configure the channel bank with the same result... nothing.

Can you provide me some hint on configuring these pair of devices?

Leandro