[Asterisk-Users] Vonage Softphone--outbound calls work, inbound do not

Richard Branham richard at branham.us
Mon Oct 25 09:36:07 MST 2004

I added the following 2 lines to extensions.conf. Should these lines handle
the incoming calls to extension 3333?

exten => 3333,1,Answer
exten => 3333,2,Dial(SIP/1111)

I turned on sip debugging and can see the call in Asterisk. I also see some
lines like this:

From: <sip:16789350121 at sphone.vopr.vonage.net>;tag=as21a15658
To: <sip:16789350121 at sphone.vopr.vonage.net>

Would this mean that the call is coming in on the Vonage line and an attempt
is being made to bridge the call back to the Vonage line?

--

&lt;VonageNumber&gt;:&lt;VonagePassword&gt;@sphone.vopr.vonage.net:5061/3333

&lt;VonageNumber&gt;:&lt;VonagePassword&gt;@sphone.vopr.vonage.net:5061/1111