[Asterisk-Users] Queue anounce time

Ruben Santos rsantos at brandxnet.com
Mon Oct 25 08:53:29 MST 2004

We have 2 seperate queues, once is used for English speaking users, the
other for Spanish. On the english queue, we have announce-holdtime
enabled, and want to enable it on the spanish queue as well. We use
agent logins, so some agents will only be logged into the English queue,
and Bi-Lingual agents will be logged into both.

We want to enable announce-holdtime on the Spanish queue, but are
wondering if there is a way when user hears the average hold time, it's
matches the times on both queues.