[Asterisk-Users] I have Asterisk & Hylafax on a server. What else do I need...?

Jon Radon jonr800 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 08:33:50 MST 2004

Right now, you'd need an FXS port and a modem for HylaFax to use.
It's not an ideal setup, but more reliable than using an ATA such as
the Sipura.  Steve Underwood is working on a t38 modem for Asterisk
which would interface with HylaFax.  This would be the ideal setup. :)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:08:43 +0200, Evert Meulie <evert at witelcom.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I have an Asterisk server here that also has Hylafax installed on it.
> What else do I need to have that server send/receive faxes?
>
> Regards,
>        Evert Meulie

Is it something someone said, was it something someone said?