[Asterisk-Users] How useful is the screen on IP phones?

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 25 08:21:26 MST 2004

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> João Amaro wrote:
>
>> I'm using 14 cisco 7940 as Dynamic queue agents.
>>
>> They use the pixel based screen, to login/logout from queues. They can
>> also see the queues stats.
>
> Now that's really not fair, to post a message like this without links to
> the code and/or documentation :-(
>
> Can we assume from your message that you have implemented this yourself
> but are not making it available to the community?

Probably not using the SIP image too ;) Because with SIP you can only
GET pages not PUSHing them to the user :)

But the other Cisco images provide some usefull coding abilities, but
then again, is it more usefull then a PC with an integrated softclient
(in the target software) + headset? I personaly don't think so.

Stefan de Konink