[Asterisk-Users] Digium Wildcard T1 Compatibility

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Mon Oct 25 06:48:31 MST 2004

>we have sprint with verizon local loop, and sprint cannot see the t100p
>card
>but they show the link as being up
>
>the decision to send the t100p back to digium or not will be made this
>morning
>after fooling with the card for about a month now, without success.

>calling the sangoma folks this morning since they support all aspects of
>their cards (data and voice) where digium does not.   and they also appear
>to work with asterisk

>Greg
I agree with Steve,  I have been doing this a long time and 80% of the time
if the T1 does not come up it is misconfiguration on the telco end.    If
Sprint can see the link up but can't see the card, it sounds like verizon
still has some piece of equipment in the circuit.  Have you tried putting a
hard loopback on the circuit and removing it to see if Sprint show the
circuit going up and down?  I don't believe switching cards is going to help
at this point.