[Asterisk-Users] IAXy setup

Paul Dugas Paul at DugasEnterprises.com
Mon Oct 25 06:16:32 MST 2004

Steve Totaro said:
> I would not trust Linksys to work with dyndns.org without doing some
> testing.
>
> http://www.dyndns.org/news/releases/archives/2003/11/288.html

If you read down in that article you'll see that is it was written prior
to December 15th, 2003.  I'd expect most Linksys routers that indicate
support for DDNS service from DynDNS.org have been updated by now.  My
WRV54G didn't originally but now works and has been in service for about 6
months IIRC.

$0.02,

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                               Dugas Enterprises, LLC
email: paul at dugasenterprises.com            1711 Indian Ridge Drive