[Asterisk-Users] AST doesn't start after update from 0.5 to 1.0

Joerg Beck joerg.beck at first-private.de
Mon Oct 25 03:03:03 MST 2004

Please be graceful if I might sound foolish, it's my first posting here.

I was happy to have asterisk 0.5 running in a very limited one-phone test
configuration. Then I downloaded 1.0 and installed it.

Afterwards, asterisk didn't even start any more.
The messages are:

Notice: iax2-provision.c:496 iax_provision_reload: no iax provisioning
configuration found, IAX provisioning disabled.

Warning: phx.c:2304 ast_register'_application: Already hvae an application
'Voicemail2'
Warning: phx.c:2304 ast_register'_application: Already hvae an application
'VoicemailMain2'
Warning: loader.c:334 ast_load_resource: app_voicemail.so: load_module failed,
returning -1
Warning: loader.c:429 load_modules: loadin module app_voicemail.so failed!

Any help is highly appreciated !

Thank you,

Joe.