[Asterisk-Users] ACT Gateways

Mon Oct 25 01:20:01 MST 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:11:44 -0600, Joseph <syscon at interbaun.com> wrote:
> Has anybody tested any gateways from ACT

Last time those gateways came up in a conversation it was concluded
that efforts should be concentrated on the phones so as to not dilute
engineering resources with too many things. This was about 2 months
ago or so. I have come to read this as: gateways are not ACT's
priority -- phones are. I would therefore recommend to look for
gateways elsewhere, for example Mediatrix.

rdgs
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.