[Asterisk-Users] iLBC/PCM16 Huge Cost

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sun Oct 24 21:05:13 MST 2004

The fact that it crashes says something more is wrong naywa...have you
tried running anything like Memtest86 on the box fora  time just to see if
it comes up with anything?

Little tireds now so you may have already done all this but make sure you
have latest libpri, zaptel, and asterisk, in that order.

--On Sunday, October 24, 2004 17:18 -0700 Trevor Peirce