[Asterisk-Users] Re: [Asterisk-Dev] New Channel Driver: chan_bluetooth

Sun Oct 24 14:21:45 MST 2004

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:42:49 +0100, Martin List-Petersen
<martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net> wrote:
> Regarding the headset, i have not seen how that works yet, but i would
> say you would need to enter the number somewhere (maybe special prefix
> on any phone + phoneno. to get the call to the headset)

Oh well, I guess I could use the manager API to initiate the call from
my Powerbook. Cool! So, where do I get a Bluetooth headset now? I
don't think they sell those over here either.

> Asterisk connects via bluetooth to the phone and uses it as a FXO line.
> Neat stuff.

Too bad. Japan and Korea are the only two countries on the planet
without GSM. Even Afghanistan has got GSM now. We don't even get a
proper Bluetooth keitai. Frustrating.

rgds
benjk

Tokyo, Japan.