[Asterisk-Users] Re: doublehash patch for 1.0.1

Lyle Giese lyle at lcrcomputer.net
Sun Oct 24 13:10:34 MST 2004

I do some script type programing and have seen this in other uses.  IMHO, it
would be easier to program this way.  Single # go to transfer function.  Get
# as first character in transfer, send out the DTMF tones instead and drop
the request to transfer.

I could be all wet on this, but my feeble mind sezs this makes sense from a
programming perspective.

Lyle