[Asterisk-Users] Digium TheVoice recordings' sound terrible

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Sun Oct 24 10:49:46 MST 2004

Benjamin on Asterisk Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:27:49 -0500 (CDT), Joe Greco <jgreco at ns.sol.net> wrote:
>
>>http://www.theivrvoice.com/
>>
>>would seem to imply otherwise.  I'd be a bit surprised if any company had
>>enough work to keep her employed full-time, so the "works at Digium" line
>>sounds a bit fishy to me.
>

> I think when he wrote 'She does work at Digium' it was meant in the
> sense of "She is doing work at Digium', or 'She does (some) work for
> Digium" ;-)
>
> rgds
> benjk

I would lean towards "she does some work for Digium".  Did you check out
her webpage?  One, she lives in Canada, so she certainly does not work
"at Digium" in the physical sense.  Two, her client list leads me to
believe that Digium is probably one of her smaller clients.

Did you try to contact her directly?  She seems to imply on her site
that customer satisfaction is pretty important to her.  Maybe she will
fix them for you.  You did after all pay for these files, right? ;)

She must have a fairly good relationship with Digium, however, because
she does have the "official" title of "Asterisk Diva", and she was at
Astricon.

--
Kristian Kielhofner