[Asterisk-Users] Re: doublehash patch for 1.0.1

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Oct 24 09:37:09 MST 2004

>> Just tried the patch you made with the latest CVS and it patches
>> fine although it does not work.  Now when I hit # it does not
>> send the DTMF to the other side at all.  Although hitting ##
>> does get the transfer.  Now # doesn't do ANYTHING :)
> I'm not sure why that is, it works with all our phones
> (Grandstream BT101s and analog phones on Grandstream ATA286s).  I
> just tested by calling my bank's IVR.

applied patch.  went great.  now single # does not transfer and
double does.  but, i am having the same problem as matthew, the
# does not go through at dmtf.  all other keys go through as
dmtf, just not the #.  this is on a spa3k.

clearly * is receiving the #, as ## does do a transfer.  so why
is a single # not being sent onward as dtmf?

randy

---

ps. and i have a general wonder/question about this.  is someone
who uses a commercial pbx, say a meridian or whatever, unable to
use ivr systems because # is not sent?