[Asterisk-Users] Digium Wildcard T1 Compatibility

Steve Totaro asterisk at totarotechnologies.com
Sun Oct 24 05:17:31 MST 2004

A flex grow is like a channel bank.  A normal PRI comes into a router.  The
router breaks out some channels for data and the other voice channels become
analog POTS lines.  You will need POTS cards.

I am positive that you could have your T100P and asterisk provide this
function so that you wouldnt need their equipment or POTS.  Just depends on
the tech you get whether they will help or not.  Just read the first
paragraph of the product description on Digium's site.
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=wildcard_t100p