[Asterisk-Users] Call Waiting

Nikhil Jogia asterisk at nikhiljogia.com
Sun Oct 24 04:54:28 MST 2004

Hi,

I have just set up an Asterisk box.....it sure is a big job to get
everything perfect, especially when you have picky users.

Anyway, the box has 2 X100P's and a couple of sipura spa-2000's
connected to the LAN.

1 of the lines connected to the X100P's goes straight to extension 1000
after a short greeting.

Anyway, say ext 1000 is talking to ext 1001, and the line rings. Ext
1000 hears a small beep every few seconds. This is obviously call
waiting.

My question is how do I answer that incoming call whilst on a call? I
have looked around, tried *0 and even 0*, the flash key, but to no avail
:(