[Asterisk-Users] asterisk & chan_sccp

Joel Berry joel.berry at berrysoft.com
Sat Oct 23 21:14:38 MST 2004

Chad,
   I noticed you wrote this earlier (see below).  I have the same problem with the chan_sccp module with a Cisco 7910 phone.  I have traced down the * crash to a reference to an undefined variable.  Adding the speeddial entries would fix the issue, but I am VERY unclear on the format.
  For the 7910 phones, there are two indexes: 1 and 2.  Setting those would fix the issue, but I do not understand what the next entry references?  Where is "John Doe" defined?  What config file is it using for this data.

Thank you for any insight you can provide.

Joel Berry