[Asterisk-Users] Hardware

Brian McSpadden mcspadden at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 21:08:30 MST 2004

Stay away from boards with VIA chipsets, those are problematic in my
experience. I have had some good results with the D865PERL boards from
Intel, along with several other Intel boards. Those seem to be of high
quality. They may not have the very best performers, but the PCI bus
is implemented cleanly, which is what * needs for Zaptel hardware.

Brian