[Asterisk-Users] One E1: 10 time-slots for voice (ZAP), 10 for Internet PPP (data) and 10 slots for Internet PPP (VoIP)

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Fri Oct 22 21:12:03 MST 2004

Maxim Litnitsky wrote:
> Thanks  you very much, I'll try to do that.
> Any more advises before I start my way? :)

Yeah... based on your questions, you have a lot of learning ahead of you
:-) Please make sure you spend as much time as possible using the
mailing list archives, the Wiki and Google searches to learn about these
things before posting questions to the lists.

For example, just figuring out how to get Zaptel configured with two
HDLC channel groups, two HDLC interfaces in the kernel and the proper IP
routing is going to take some time, even for an experienced system
administrator.