[Asterisk-Users] G.729 licensing/patent?

Mike Boger Jr mboger1 at midsouth.rr.com
Fri Oct 22 20:07:24 MST 2004

Flamebait,

 There seem to be alot of folks who "lazily top post" and therefore don't
meet your criteria of acceptable asterisk users mailing list posters.  Maybe
all the $0.02 donations could be used to fund a manual on what the
acceptable Kevin Walsh method of replying to asterisk user messages is. I
think it's a stellar idea. Once you've written the manual Kevin, why don't
we make it mandatory the nobody can top post to the Digium sponsored list?
Hell, you may even be able to charge for it.