[Asterisk-Users] Digium Wildcard T1 Compatibility

Daniel Daley dan at chameleoncode.jp
Fri Oct 22 13:30:21 MST 2004

Thank you everyone for your responses. Pretty much we're just looking
for a way to bring in some lines with room for expansion to an aserisk
server. We thought a T1 with a wildcard would be a good route since we
could just have channels turned on as necessary. From everyone's
comments it's sounding like it would probably work if they would just
hand me a cable and be done with it. I'll give the rep a call and see
what they say.

Thanks again!

--Dan--