[spam] RE: [Asterisk-Users] G.729 licensing/patent?

Juergen K. Zick syscon-lists at ifa.uni-kassel.de
Fri Oct 22 13:07:47 MST 2004

Well,

Kevin I agree .. but we really had this topic not too long ago ...

--snip--

Nevertheless, it's worth to visit

http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/

and to think about the (mostly bad) consequences of software patents ...

And see this example

http://webshop.ffii.org/

it will open your eyes ...

I think not a single bit of Asterisk would be legal ... then ...

Jürgen