[Asterisk-Users] Best way to transfer incoming sip calls to other sip number?

Alex van Es Alex at icepick.com
Fri Oct 22 10:43:21 MST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a way to have an incoming SIP call being
transfered to another sip number.
However.. when someone calls the first sip number, it will ring the
other sip extension, but no sound is passed through. It's
almost like the incoming call is put on hold, the other number is
dialed, but they are not connected to each other.
Right now I have set up the this line in extensions.conf

exten => sipnr,1,Dial(SIP/ipphone)

(where ipphone is pointing to my ip phone in the sip.conf)

Any suggestions?

Alex

Alex van Es - Alex at icepick.com
http://photography.icepick.com