[Asterisk-Users] Hardware Recommendations

David Ishmael dishmael at windwardcg.com
Fri Oct 22 09:37:37 MST 2004

Crap, I already ordered the X100P.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Michael Crown
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:35 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Hardware Recommendations

David,

I would suggest you consider a TDM400 Card with 1 FXO and 1 FXS module.
This will handle all of your requirements with a single card, and allow you
to add two more ports later.

http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/product_16185_Digium_TDM400P_
FXO_FXS_Interface_Card.html

It actually works out to a little less money as well.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection

vox: 321.989.6728 ext. 611