[Asterisk-Users] Fw: SPA-3000 Disconnect tone detection in France ?

Yves-Marie CRABBE ymcr at free.fr
Fri Oct 22 09:06:27 MST 2004

Hello everybody,

I'm a new user of * and I just bought a Sipura SPA-3000 to make a home voip
installation.
I actually have a problem when a PSTN user calls and hangs up. The
disconnect tone is not
detected by the SPA, the the call continues and, for example, leaves an
empty message on
the voicemail before hanging up (because * hangs up).

I tried to define a disconnect tone description this way :
440 at -30,440 at -30;2(.5/.5/1+2)
I'm located in France. The disconnection tone is the same as the busy tone
and I found
a description on that website :
http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/appnotes/FRvoice.htm#a5

"The CO Busy Tone (CO_BT)
This tone is generated by the CO when the D/41E-FR voice board calls an
already engaged party or after the called party has terminated the
conversation phase by hanging up the phone. If the D/41E-FR receives the
busy tone while dialing, it has to release the line immediately.
Frequency:         440 ± 34 Hz
Cadence:         500 ± 50 ms ON,500 ± 50 ms OFF.
Validation time: 4 ON/OFF cycles."

Does anyone have the same kind of problems with spa3k ? Is there a french
spa3k user around ?

Thanks a lot for your help ;)

Yves-Marie