[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard X100P question

Frithjof Kuntze frithjof.kuntze at wanadoo.fr
Fri Oct 22 08:37:04 MST 2004

You will be able to make only one connection (in or out) over a POTS
line with the X100P.  This is true with the TDM card as well keeping in
mind that every FXO card provides connectivity to ones POTS line.

This brings up the quesiton of whether to buy the TDM card with a FXO
and FXS module.  I bought the dev kit with the X100P and the TDM with
the single FXS card.  Today, I would buy just the TDM card (with an FXS
and FXO module).  The X100P takes up an entire PCI slot with no extra
functionality over a FXO card in the TDM (someone correct me if I am wrong).

Something to think about when you set your system.  Have fun.