[Asterisk-Users] installing install isdn4k-utils from source ?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 22 07:56:23 MST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-22 at 16:28, Mateo Meier wrote:
> Hey guys..
>

> I’m trying to install isdn4k-utils from source..
>
> Can anybody help me ?

As I told you in the irc channel, this is hardly asterisk related so
basically does not belong on this list. The question is did you actually
bother to read the error message. What part in "Unable to find a
installed tcl package" do you not understand? Install the tcl &
tcl-devel packages. Your laziness dropped a non-asterisk related message
in the inbox of about 8000 people. Not to mention the fact that you sent
HTML mail. Not very considerate don't you think?